As a Catholic community, Most Holy Redeemer Catholic School seeks to challenge its students and staff through multiage education. Our efforts as teachers, staff, students, and families are focused on developing young leaders, creating closer relationships with God, learning from each other, and serving as the hands and feet of Christ.
At Most Holy Redeemer Catholic School we guide through Catholic doctrine and multiage education the spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical growth of our students, staff, and families. We recognize and affirm the individuality of each person and believe the following:
- Each person is a unique individual who learns in their own way, at their own pace.
- Problem-solving and technological skills enable students to meet challenges that arise in today’s changing world.
- The development of self-discipline and a love of learning will lead to a positive, productive life in society.
- God’s loving presence surrounds each person.
- Multiple opportunities to worship God and live the Catholic faith will give life to Catholic Tradition and the Gospel.
- All life is to be respected and differences and diversity welcomed.
- Parents are the primary educators of their children and their involvement is an integral part of their child’s educational experience.